WHAT IS ES NON WOVEN?
1. ES nonwoven is also known as the bico nonwoven
2. The components of the ES nonwoven is two. PE as the sheath materail surround core material PP. So, this is bico.
3. The normal use ES nonwoven has two kinds of fibers: Ones is staple fiber thermal-bonded type and our is continous filament fiber spunbond nonwovens.
4. It has softness pleasant handfeeling, water-resistance, air permeability, good strength and uniformity, anti-tear.
5. Our spunbond ES nonwoven has better properties of the ES staple fiber thermal-bonded nonwoven.
Product Name: PE/PP sheath-core bicomponent spunbond nonwoven fabric (filament nonwoven fabric)
Raw material: 50% PP(core) and 50% PE(sheath) chips(slices)
Style: Sesame Dots
Max. Width: 130''(3.3m)
Roll Length: Depends on buyer's requirements.
Colors: Original color is white. Other color can be customized with additional costs.
Use: Home textile, heat transfer printing, hospital, agriculture, various kinds of nonwoven fabric, interlining for military garments, auto-upholstery, filtration, insulation, outdoor advertisements, street banner.
Weight range: 10-150g/m2
Melting Point: Sheath is around 130 ℃ and the core is around 180 ℃.
Minimum Order: 1 tons in white and 5-10 tons in other color.
Price Term: Delivery against the full payment.
You may interested in PE/PET sheath-core bicomponent spunbond nonwoven fabric
KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PE/PP SHEATH-CORE BICOMPONENT SPUNBOND NON-WOVEN FABRICS?
Better to know the details, features, applications of PE/PP bico nonwoven before you buy.
MORE TYPES OF SPUNBOND NONWOVENS ARE AVAILABLE, PLEASE VISIT THE LINK BELOW TO KNOW MORE DETAILS OR CONTACT US FOR THE PROFESSIONAL GUIDE.
Monocomponent non woven: