When nonwoven to be used as the banner material or base material of the nonwoven, it requires:
1. Strong to avoide break, strong wind, heavy rain etc.
2. Soft to fit with different position to makes it perfect.
3. Anti-UV to aovid damage
4. Easy-coating with other printing media to be the reinforcement supporting material of the coating layer.
What's the advantages of PE/PP bico spunbond nonwoven when we use it as the base material of coating or lamination?
1. Our PE/PP bico spunbond nonwoven use the low melting point (is around 130 ℃) material PE as the sheath it provides excellent sealing, coating, lamination properties at lower temperature.
2. PE as the sheath material also provide the elasticity of the nonwovens to provide better elongation and enhance the properties of anti-tear and anti-pull.
3. It can also be easy self-sealing. If it is coat/laminate with PE film or other material will also provide you the tight and fixed adhesive between two materials.
4. Excellent, comfort qualities in contact with the most sensitive parts of human skin. Human skin always like the softness and pleasant hand feeling. We adopt the PE(polyethylene) as the sheath material of our ES filament fibers. This largely increase the softness of the PE/PP bicomponent nonwoven fabrics. It's good to avoid damage to the skin from friction. And the core material PP maintain the strength of the nonwovens.
After coating/lamination, our nonwoven material can be used as the packaging material of food, medical, desiccants, box, bags, composite material, street banner, tape, water-proof sheet, tent etc.
Product Name: PE/PP sheath-core bicomponent spunbond nonwoven fabric (filament nonwoven fabric)
Raw material: 50% PP(core) and 50% PE(sheath) chips(slices)
Style: Sesame Dots
Max. Width: 130''(3.3m)
Roll Length: Depends on buyer's requirements.
Colors: Original color is white. Other color can be customized with additional costs.
Use: Home textile, heat transfer printing, hospital, agriculture, various kinds of nonwoven fabric, interlining for military garments, auto-upholstery, filtration, insulation, outdoor advertisements, street banner.
Weight range: 10-150g/m2
Melting Point: Sheath is around 130 ℃ and the core is around 180 ℃.
Minimum Order: 1 tons in white and 5-10 tons in other color.
Price Term: Delivery against the full payment.
You may interested in PE/PET sheath-core bicomponent spunbond nonwoven fabric
KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PE/PP SHEATH-CORE BICOMPONENT SPUNBOND NON-WOVEN FABRICS?
Better to know the details, features, applications of PE/PP bico nonwoven before you buy.
MORE TYPES OF SPUNBOND NONWOVENS ARE AVAILABLE, PLEASE VISIT THE LINK BELOW TO KNOW MORE DETAILS OR CONTACT US FOR THE PROFESSIONAL GUIDE.
Monocomponent non woven: