What is the differences between PE/PP(EP) and PE/PET (ET) bicomponent spunbond nonwoven?
They are both sheath-core bicomponent spunbond nonwoven fabirc. And has same sheath PE. Both type are easy sealing.
PE/PET spunbond filament nonwoven fabric inherited the advantages of PE/PP and also enhanced the strength. PE/PET spunbond nonwoven fabric is formed by numerous continous sheath-core filament fibers. Which are those fibers where one of the components(core) PET is fully surrounded by the second component(sheath) PE. The ES filament fibers are bonded together by hot roller.Largely increased the softness and tensile strength.
1. PE/PP is softer than PE/PET.
2. The core material of PE/PP is PP. For PE/PET, the core is PET. PET has higher melting point than PP.
3. PE/PET is stronger than PE/PP.
4. PE/PP has better uniformity because the core material differences.
5. The lightweight PE/PP mostly used for the hygiene and medical. PE/PET is for high-end products which need the better strength.
KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PE/PP SHEATH-CORE BICOMPONENT SPUNBOND NON-WOVEN FABRICS?
Better to know the details, features, applications of PE/PP bico nonwoven before you buy.
You may interested in PE/PP sheath-core bicomponent spunbond nonwoven fabric