APPLICATIONS OF PE/PET SHEATH-CORE BICOMPONENT SPUNBOND NONWOVEN
1. High-end medical product: Such like, various protective clothing, surgical gowns, face mask, covers, clean room apparel, military clothing and etc...
2. High-end auto, yacht, boat upholstery: Interior upholstery, seat covers etc...
3. Coating, lamination and composite products. It could be the backing choice.
4. Luxury packaging materials: Such as diamond, wine, watch, floppy disk liners, mail envelop, necklace, earings, rings, underwear, book cover.
5. Desiccant packaging materials.
6. Packaging material: Wedding dressings, flowers.
7. Building Material:
vapour permeable sheets for roof constructions. It is also called under roofing cover.
protective material for performance of outdoor work. Because it is much more stronger than 100% PET spunbond and it is highly elasticity to perform better when the strong wind blow. It can be also used for the street banner.
neatening fabric, either on back or bottom backing parts of upholstered furniture.
reinforcement for strengthening of seams in production of mattresses
low weight variants are used as separation and at the same time sliding laymer between the acutual upholstery and shaping material
part of mattess construction
single-use hygienic or medical disposable materials.
7. Others: bedding construction sheeting, quilt backing, flagging, drapery components, sterile packaging, display felts, tents, airline headrest and the like.
We are sitll researching and developing the applications in different fields.
KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PE/PP SHEATH-CORE BICOMPONENT SPUNBOND NON-WOVEN FABRICS?
Better to know the details, features, applications of PE/PP bico nonwoven before you buy.
You may interested in PE/PP sheath-core bicomponent spunbond nonwoven fabric