FEATURES OF PLAIN-BONDED POLYESTER SPUNBOND NONWOVEN
Chossing the right nonwoven is the most important for your applications. Listed features of our plain-bonded polyester nonwoven are below:
Advantages of PET-P polyester nonwoven
1. Smooth surface.
2. Thinner thickness than normal spunbond nonwoven which is mainly used for the space limited area. Much better to be used for the narrow space.
3. Small pore size to be used for the micro pore size packaging to avoid dust-leakage.
4. Highly stiffness like a paper with micro pore size to enhance the efficiency of air or liquid filtration.
5. Insulation media for cable wrapping, coil Insulatio, sound insulation for the automotive, house, construction, electronics, medical or any other place where need the ultra-thin insulation.
6. Hydrophilic treatment are also available for special needs. When the water permeability cannot reach the requirements at lightweight nonwoven. We can also treat the heavier nonwoven for water permeability.
It is the feature of non-woven which means the spunbond nonwoven fabric itself does not absorb any liquid. We also call it water-repellent, water resistant (waterproof) or hydrophobic PET/polyester spunbond nonwoven. This does not mean the water cannot go through the nonwovens. In some ways, the water can immerse through the non woven. If you want some water immerses through the nonwoven, you need to choose the lightweight between 10gsm-25gsm.
2. High temperature resistant:
The melting point of PET/polyester spunbond fabric is around 260℃ which is dimensional stability in the high temperature conditions. It is widely and largely to be used for various nonwoven bags printing. We also call it low shirking nonwoven fabric polyester. It is often used in heat transfer printing. It is beautiful, fashionable as you want. This increase the image of the products by people's favorite.
As this feature, it is also used as the substrate of composite materials for high temperature lamination. Ultrasonic composite is also perfect. Such as, the flooring leather products, interlining of the clothes etc.
3. Lightweight and durable:
Compare to spunbond PP nonwoven fabric it is lightweight and durable. For example, Same weight 50gsm, pet spunbond nonwovens has better strength than PP nonwoven. Technical data of 50gsm pp spunbond nonwovens equals to around 35gsm polyester spunbonded nonwoven fabrics. In some way, you choose polyester spunbond it is also saved the transportation costs because lightweight. (In one container, you can load more products)
4. Air permeability:
Means air can go through the nonwovens.
So, the polyester nonwovens can be used in the automotive or air conditioning as the air filter substrate to prevent the dust but let the air go freely. It is used in agriculture fields which has the same reason. Plants can breath easily in the greenhouse or outside by using yaolong nonwoven.
5. Good tensile strength
Excellent uniformity, anti-pull and tear, anti UV-and aging, anti-gamma, corrosion-resistant, soundproof, moth-proof and etc.